O.R.C. LAND LTD. (the "Company")
• O.R.C. LAND LTD. specializes in acquiring and managing Israeli & global yield properties along with its betterment.
• O.R.C. was established in 2007 and has been working ever since on increasing and improving its portfolio, particularly in the real estate field.
• The Company collaborates with some large International and local organizations in a few joint ventures in which it owns and manages over 650,000 square meters.
• Estimated value of entire property owned and managed by the Company exceeds 1,000,000,000 Nis.
• The Company holds various kinds of properties, including commercial and industrial real estate, offices and parking lots, residential properties and land reserves earmarked for entrepreneurship and betterment projects throughout Israel and abroad.
• O.R.C. is active in the field of residential and hoteliery projects entrepreneurship.
• The Company is also active in the field of venture capital funding and invests in a variety of start-ups.
• The Company holds a longstanding background in various real estate areas. Relationships created over the years helps it performing an accurate examination of any suggested property, starting the stage of identifying potential transaction to an efficient profitable treatment of existing assets.
• The Company acts in favor of property betterment in any relevant channel. Among these activities (for example) - initiating construction projects, execution of construction rights, marketing and finding tenants, filing urban building scheme, general conduct with various authorities and much more.
• O.R.C. maintains a balanced high quality mix of tenants. Its list of tenants includes some high profile leading groups and organizations. The Company focuses on all aspects of property management including high quality maintenance.
• The Company performs extensive due diligences while being advised by leading firms and expert professionals.
• O.R.C. enjoys close ongoing business relations with both local and international
large banks and other financial institutions.
• The Company intends to preserve and enhance its capabilities to make practical business decisions promptly, allowing management flexibility and ability to respond appropriately to opportunities available in the global market.